27 de jun. de 2010

Anexo - Módulo 25


Tempo verbal
Exemplo
Presente simples
Do I/you/we/they have a dog?
Does he/she/it have a dog?
Presente simples – voz passiva.
I am considered friendly.
You/we/they are considered friendly.
He/she/it is considered friendly.
Passado simples
Did I/you/he/she/it/we/they have a dog?
Passado simples – voz passiva.
I/he/she/it was bit by a dog.
You/we/they were bit by a dog.
Presente contínuo
I am touching the dog.
You/we/they are touching the dog.
He/she/it is touching the dog.
Presente continuo – voz passiva.
I am being fed every day.
You/we/they are being fed every day.
He/she/it is being fed every day.
Passado contínuo
I/he/she/it was touching the dog.
You/we/they were touching the dog.
Passado contínuo – voz passiva.
I/he/she/it was being fed every day.
You/we/they were being fed every day.
Presente perfeito
I/you/we/they have played with the dog.
He/she/it has played with the dog.
Presente perfeito – voz passiva.
I/you/we/they have been fed.
He/she/it has been fed.
Passado perfeito
I/you/he/she/it/we/they had played with the dog.
Passado perfeito – voz passiva.
I/you/he/she/it/we/they had been fed.
Presente perfeito contínuo
I/you/we/they have been touching the dog.
He/she/it has been touching the dog.
Futuro perfeito – voz passiva.
I/you/he/she/it/we/they will have been fed.

Verbos modais
I/you/he/she/it/we/they can touch the dog.
I/you/he/she/it/we/they could touch the dog.
I/you/he/she/it/we/they may touch the dog.
I/you/he/she/it/we/they might touch the dog.
I/you/he/she/it/we/they must touch the dog.
I/you/he/she/it/we/they ought to touch the dog.
I/you/he/she/it/we/they shall touch the dog.
I/you/he/she/it/we/they should touch the dog.
I/you/he/she/it/we/they will touch the dog.
I/you/he/she/it/we/they would touch the dog.